15 February 2011
WORDS OF ADVICE
- To Craig Anderson: You got it backwards. You're supposed to have a good season in a contract year.
- To Chris Stewart: Don't get ever suckered into a meaningless fight in a game in November, again.
- To Kyle Quincey: Alex Ovechkin is strong. Try checking Matt Cooke instead.
- To Brandon Yip: I tried to tell you that switching from #59 to #18 was a bad idea...
- To Greg Sherman: Please consider injury history the next time you make a trade for a top 6 forward.
- To Josh Kroenke: You are paying Matt Hunkwick $1.5 million this season. Think about all the good you could have done with that money.
- To Jonas Holos: Keep your head up - no one else understands, either...
- To Kyle Cumiskey: Have you ever seen Europe? Would you like to go for 9 months or so, starting next fall?
- To Subway: Time to revise your business plan if it factors in sales of the "$2 subs if the Avs win" promotion.
- To Joe Sacco: Find a good real estate agent.
- To Avs fans: Prepare yourselves for an Avalanche team that looks a whole lot like the AHL's Lake Erie Monsters very shortly.
|< Prev||Next >|