06 January 2010
I’m not a very superstitious guy, but I’m starting to believe in the 3rd jersey are cursed. Bad home losses to Vancouver, Washington, Anaheim and now to New York all in the new steel blues.
- Let’s get the obvious out of the way, Dwayne Roloson was white hot / Really tough to give up the game winner on a play where Cumiskey falls down at the blue line.
- We just haven’t seen Andy get outplayed by the goalie on the other end of the ice. It was weird.
- The Avs were outworked for the 3rd game in a row. That needs to stop immediately.
- Passing was fantastic during the first period, too fancy, maybe. Until the 3rd period, just not enough shots going to the net.
- McNab claimed during the Altitude broadcast that Galiardi had played 1st line center this season. Sorry Peter, wherever Stastny is playing is the first line.
- I’m pretty sure the only thing Tucker is good at anymore is diving.
- Who needs David Koci when you have Chris Stewart. You have to love Stewart challenging Sutton to a fight after getting smoked by him in the 1st. Too bad Sutton didn’t drop the gloves.
- What a goal by the Isles' Schremp. It was absolutely the right call to allow the goal. He also had an assist and hit the inside of the post in the 3rd.
Avs go back on the road for the next 3. A good chance to get back in the winning column at Carolina on Friday at 5PM MST.
|< Prev||Next >|