14 February 2010
Honestly, I was a little worried about this one. LA’s got a really good team and the Avs just had a really draining game against Phoenix the night before. The 3-0 result looks a little more lopsided than the game actually was, but there was no doubt that LA was the better team in this one.
- LA's 3rd goal was the first bad Andy goal Andy’s given up since an OT goal he gave up to Nashville in late Nov. At least it came in a game where the Avs couldn’t score.
- No offensive crispness from the Avs. Shots missed the net, passes were in skates and no urgency. To be fair, you and probably say the same thing about the Avs last 3 games.
- Obviously a big turning point when the Avs couldn’t score on a 5 min boarding Scuderi took on Durno.
- No justice when Scuderi’s shot was tipped in by former Av Brad Richardson minutes later.
- I was pleasantly surprised that Ruslan Salei wasn’t so rusty. He probably should have had 2 goals in this game.
Next game: Monday March 1st at home against Detroit, 7PM MST
|< Prev||Next >|